- Stopped by Kingston to visit Sarah’s Nonna. We also happened upon her super-cute, waaaaaaaaay ants-in-his-pantsy, cornsilk-blonde, mildly-afroed cousin Jacob. Cute, I tells ya!
- Spent some time with Aunt Flo, where we sang some Sound of Music, inadvertently broke a small angel figurine (but repaired/mummified it with bandage tape), and then watched Flo go all evil after drinking some chocolate milk. We were getting along fine and then all of the sudden there was no Dana, only Zuul.
- Updated: Visited Sarah's Grandma and Grandpa in the hometown of Avril Lavigne. For the first time in all the times we've visited Grandpa Jack did not ask me if I followed the CFL, or if I ever drank at the Legion.
- Spent literally fifteen hours in Georgetown, hung out with my parents, ate approximate 700 cheezies, laughed, drank, were merry.
- Visited Dr. Beth, (and Nancy, Jeff, and Madeline), during which time no one hung out with just their body on. Went to Il Fornello for an okay brunch, tried to pay, got my credit card declined, called the credit card company, was told that my credit card had been duplicated at some point over the past month. Was also informed that I’ll probably never be told where and how it happened unless the investigation proved that I was actually the one who did. In which case, I would be informed. By the po-po.
- Drove home through the frigging storm of the century. Longest, hardest rain I’ve ever driven through. Thankfully, did not die.
- Cleaned up the house, broke out clean sheets, combed the soap, and in other ways readied the house before my cousin and his family who are staying over until Wednesday.
... that two people were instrumental in my joining Twitter. First, Isha . She sent out an article on it when the application was still brand new. (And I remember thinking, "Screw that noise. Like I need more online commitments.) Second was Rebecca . She joined up just a short while ago, claiming she hadn't met a bandwidth she didn't like . (And then she disappeared entirely from the internets .) It looked nice and pretty over there on her sidebar, and then I got a little jealous. The rest: history. And for those unobservant among you ( Jorge ), the Twitter feed is right there on my sidebar, replacing the old Radio 3 player that I loved, but that I think scared the bejezus out of a lot of people. Also, everyone should join Twitter. I'm needing some diversions , people.