The full set of mask designs, for all emotions and occasions, created for the hero in V for Vendetta April 04, 2006 Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels Art Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Rebecca said… The Hulk Hogan one is definitely the best. I can't believe they didn't go with it! Anonymous said… I totally used to be in love with Hulk Hogan! That's my favorite.(Does it disturb you as much as it does me that I used to have a crush on that disgusting man?) Anonymous said… Holy Jesus Tapdancing Christ.Man, you are a friggin' genius.I want to marry you.All over again. Dave said… Any of you out there that have artistic talent (which I don’t) and too much free time on your hands (which, obviously, I do), feel free to create your own take on this. I’d be more than happy to post it. Anonymous said… Are these pictures of Chuck Mangione?
Comments
(Does it disturb you as much as it does me that I used to have a crush on that disgusting man?)
Man, you are a friggin' genius.
I want to marry you.
All over again.