Before I stop talking about the Movie Marathon for another twelve months, I would be very remiss if I didn't thank the follow folks:
- Sarah - While I'm the programmer for this show, Sarah takes on the much harder task of running this party. As always, the party was amazing. An in addition, she also did a lot of Teddy juggling and taxiing of people and babies to and fro. I couldn't and wouldn't do this without you.
- Grandma Nonna and Grandpa - Sarah's parents took Teddy overnight and for a huge chunk of Sunday. Thank you so, so much for helping us out. I'm greatly in indebted, for many reasons beyond this, really, but certainly for this as well.
- Jorge - For blogging it up all night like it was your job. (It is, but it's only an unpaid internship.) Thanks, dude. And your acting prowess, once again, was top notch.
- Rebecca - For traveling, tweeting, and sharing the true reason why francaphone men are so bowlegged.
- Chris - For your booze, mustache, and man-hugs (so, so many man-hugs).
- Mark - For your excellent wirework.
- Tania - For being okay with the way we man-handled your man.
- Claire - For your rock-solid extra work in our Sunset Boulevard video.
- Isha - For making time for this party, even though you are crazily pregnant. (Also, for not having your home birth in my home).
- Shelley - For your unmatched sense of humour and your insastiable thirst for jagerbombs.
- Michelle - For being our one and only first-timer. Woo!
- Lorna - For not punching me in the mouth after the Bad Lieutenant video.
That's all. I had a great time. Sound like you did too. See you at MM6.